ASCEND Group is committed to identifying and sharing resources with families, professionals, educators, students and decision-makers. Our resource library is divided into sections covering:
- Aspergers and Autism Sites/Listservs – Websites and listservs run by organizations and individuals.
- Pennsylvania and Regional Resources – A collection of resources available in our area.
- Educational Institutions and Schools – Links to organizations and articles that provide education and school-related information.
- Advocacy and Legal Resources – Links to sites describing IEP writing and advocacy and organizations providing legal information regarding education and services.
- Research – Listing of local research that may be of interest and calls for research participants.
In addition, on our In the Media page, we provide collected current references to articles, journal entries, blog postings, opinion pieces and websites that may be of interest to families and professionals.
Our listings in these areas are available to everyone.
As a nonprofit organization, we depend solely on the support of our members.
Member benefits include:
- Discounted admission to ASCEND’s annual conference
- Invitations to ASCEND-sponsored social events
- Inclusion in our Membership Directory (optional)
- Free admission to speaker meetings
- Invitation to join our listserv for message posting (member families only)
- Access to the online e-newsletter archive
We hope you will consider becoming an ASCEND member today!.
The compilation of resources on this website is for educational purposes, and ASCEND Group’s listing does not imply endorsement. To recommend a resource for this page, please contact us by email.